Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Home Again!

Well we are back!!!  Ryker and I had so much fun spending a couple of weeks back home.  He loved getting to play with his cousins and hang out with his Lolly and Pop.  He even got to meet his Great Grandparents (my mom's parents) for the first time!  So much fun!!  As much fun as we had and as hard as it was to leave everyone again we are ready to be back home and get back into our routine. This past week we had Ryker's first birthday and a party on Saturday to celebrate!!  Unfortunately my camera is dead and I can not find my charger.  I only have a few pictures I took with my phone.  As soon as I get the pictures my mom took I'll post those.  So here are just a few until then.
Here's his pirate ship cake.
 Even Dooley, my sister-in-law's dog, came dressed for the party.
 This was a firend of my mom's creation.  Such a cute addition to the party.  My mom did a great job of putting the whole tree together.
 My mom found this pirate monkey on clearence at Hobby Lobby.  I painted him and hot glued him to a bowl I found for a dollar.  This was the Pirate Treasure that the kids who came to the party got to take home in a little loot bag!
We had such a great time and were so blessed by everyone who joined us in celebrating!

Mandi Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment