Thursday, August 25, 2011

As Promised...

Here are some pictures from Ryker's birthday party.  These were pictures my mom took for me, and there must have been a smudge on the lens.  Some of the pictures have a slight haze in the middle... Just ignore that! 

Here's a couple of pictures of the table.  There were Cannonballs (melon balls), Arrrgachoke and Spinach dip, Pirate's Booty Popcorn, and Pirate Ship Planks (graham crackers dipped in chocolate and peanut butter).  And a special shout out to my Grandma Drue for making the table cloth.
The pirate ship was inflated until my dad and Tres got it out in the heat and it popped!!  So sad.  The rest of the balloons survived!!

He didn't understand the candle, but he was interested in it.  The Dickerson girls were so sweet.  They waited so patiently while Ryker opened up other gifts even though they brought their's over to him.  They had colored on sheets of paper "pirate maps" and put thme with his gift!  SO CUTE!!!  I wish I had taken a picture of that!


 This is the Brownie my mom and I made to celebrate Tres' birthday on Sunday.  His actual birthday isn't until the end of the month but since family was here we went ahead and celebrated it.
 My mom made him a big basket of OU stuff!!  He LOVED it.  Everything was red.  Our whole lunch consisted of red things.
 Micaiah gave him a Thor tshirt.  He always tells Tres he has to be Thor when they play.
 Thank you Toy Story 3 for teaching Micaiah how to use a screw driver to undo Buzz's back...  He was constantly saying he needed a screw driver to fix Buzz.
 One of our gifts to Ryker was a water table that looks like a Pirate ship!  We set it up in the back yard for the kids to play with during the party too.
 M was my big helper while I was making the cake.

It was such a fun weekend!!  Thank you to everyone who helped make it so much fun! 
I'm not sure what happened to the first few pictures, but I can't seem to fix them without redoing the entire post... Oh well!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment