Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Terrible!

I am just terrible at keeping up with this whole blogging thing.  I've recently switched to a different computer and haven't been able to figure out how to put pictures or videos on, but low and behold I have figured it out!!  I know you're all so excited.
This is the most recent video of Ryker.


We've had a string of great weather lately.  Tres and I walked to a local park with Ryker so he could enjoy being outside.  He loves the swings.  Mostly because that's all he can do at the park.  After the park we met my mom for a nice run and had a great dinner.  After dinner we went by my parents to see some old friends that will be in town for a couple of days.  Now it's home for baths and bedtime!!  Enjoy you're evening.  

Look at my big boy sitting up!



Mandi Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment