Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Almost time

Well we are down to the last few days.  Tres and I, with the help of a very energetic mother and helpful father, have our entire apartment packed and ready to be moved.  We have over taken my parents house for the next days.  Thursday morning we are picking up the truck and getting some help from a few good friends to load up.  Tres will be driving down Thursday to unload.  Ryker and I will be coming down Saturday to join him.  My wonderful Mom will be staying with us for a whole week!!  I am just thrilled about this.  If you know me at all I'm not exactly the stay on task organizer that she is.  That is a trait I unfortunately did not inherit from her.  I will post pics of the house once we're done and settled... hopefully early next week.  Wish us luck!!

Mandi Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment